Kiwi Events Limited Booking Form Conditions
By finishing our online booking form, emailing or over the phone with a Kiwi Strippers staff representative, means you are bound to our conditions of booking.
Money Details Policy
- As we take a deposit for all of our bookings, you must not already be booked with another agency at the time of booking for the same job. If you have booked the same job twice, you will be charged for the full amount of this service.
- Cancellation fee of $115 inc GST per dancer or promo model applies to all of our bookings.
- Cancellation fees can be avoided if your job is re-booked within 2 weeks.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of the event will result in full payment being payable.
- Visa/Mastercard payments when refunded are subject to the deposit less a variable Third Party Management Fee.
- A deposit of $115 inc GST is required for every job unless arranged otherwise.
- Full amount or the balance is required in cash on the night to the dancer on arrival.
- Please be contactable on your mobile around the time you have booked for us, as the dancer will most likely phone or text on arrival.
- No animals (including drunk, abusive men)
- Travel outside of our designated areas of Auckland & Hamilton may incur travel charges.
- Chaperone fee ($50.00) may be applied at our discretion for female dancers.
- A loud working CD player must be provided and ready to go at the booked time of the dancer. If you don’t have a suitable system, we can supply one for $25.00 please ask at time of booking.
- Suitable performance area must be provided e.g. wooden or carpeted floor, we can supply a mat for $5.00, please ask at time of your booking.
- Upgrades of shows on the night are available on whether that dancer provides the show you require, this must be cleared with our manager and an additional cost is payable.
- The lighting in the performance area must be dimmed or selected lights turned off for better ambiance in the room.
- Please prepare the recipient by sitting them in a sturdy armless chair with guests standing back at least 3 metres.
- To ensure a good performance the dancer needs a level and solid floor and plenty of room.
- Dressing room needs to be provided for the dancers to change which is private, clean and safe with a mirror and toilet nearby. A bathroom or spare room is suitable.
- No photos, video, cellphones, still cameras or otherwise while our dancer is performing. If we find anyone taking photos/video the person responsible will be asked to leave the venue until the dancer is finished.
- Photos of our dancer and the guest of honour or group are available, please ask your dancer on arrival which they will decide at their discretion.
- Touching is not acceptable unless invited to by the dancer.
- Do not offer our staff drugs of any kind including party pills
- Do not proposition any of our staff, as they are not escorts and do not do ‘extras’
- Late night bookings, after 10pm at night are booked on a case by case basis. We want our dancers to be safe. In most cases we also have to account to time they have to travel from the job after the show.
- All bookings must be for a minimum of 3 guests. We can do one on one shows, but you must advise at time of booking and there is a $100.00 surcharge for this service – all our other conditions still apply.
- Any violent, offensive or abusive language towards our dancers is not acceptable, your show will be cut short or terminated should our dancers feel unsafe or threatened.